- It’s Getting Physical
- Infrastructure Strategy 2023 – Building the Green Hydrogen Economy
- The cost of international sanctions to investors in Russia’s airports
- Infrastructure Strategy 2022: A Pivot to the Digital Frontier
- EDHECinfra Research Insights – June 2021
- EDHECinfra Research Insights – July 2020
- Infrastructure investors should abandon absolute return benchmarks – Lessons from the Covid-19 lockdowns
Abhishek is an Associate Director at the EDHEC Infrastructure Institute and the Head of infraMetrics® Product Development. He has more than 10 years of experience in asset management and alternative investments including stints at Goldman Sachs and Partners Group. He holds a Masters of Science in Financial Engineering from Nanyang Business School and a Bachelor of Technology from the Indian Institute of Technology. Ten years in alternative investment research. Partners Group & Goldman Sachs alumnus.