- Infrastructure Strategy 2023 – Building the Green Hydrogen Economy
- Carbon Footprints and Financial Performance of Transport Infrastructures
- Physical Risks & the Cost of Capital of Infrastructure Investments
- Does the rise of renewable energy create new risks for investors?
- Building Portfolios with Infrastructure. Performance, Cash Flows & Portfolio Allocation
- Inflation and Rising Rates: Impact on Infrastructure Assets
- The Pricing of Green Infrastructure
Frédéric Blanc-Brude is the Director of EDHECinfra.
He joined EDHEC in 2012 after 10 years of private sector experience in the infrastructure finance field, and direct involvement in more than USD6bn of transactions. His research work focuses on asset pricing applied to highly illiquid assets and the stochastic modelling of cash flows in infrastructure projects. He has published papers in economics and finance journals, recently co-authored a book on the valuation of unlisted infrastructure equity and debt investments and is a regular contributor to the press.
He is a member of the editorial board of the Journal of Alternative Investments. He holds a PhD in Finance (King’s College London) and degrees from the London School of Economics, the Sorbonne, and Sciences Po Paris. He is a regular contributor to the G20 working group on long-term infrastructure investment, has advised the European Occupational Pensions and Insurance Authority on the prudential treatment of infrastructure investments and also represents EDHEC on the Advisory Board of the Global Infrastructure Facility of the World Bank.