- 2019 Global Infrastructure Investor Survey – Benchmarking
- The Pricing of Private Infrastructure Debt – a dynamic approach
- EDHEC Research Insights
- Which Factors Explain Unlisted Infrastructure Asset Prices?
- Unlisted Infrastructure Asset Pricing Methodology – A modern approach to measuring fair value in illiquid assets
- The Infrastructure Company Classification Standard
- Research for Institutional Money Management – Fall 2018
Frédéric Blanc-Brude is the Director of EDHEC Infrastructure Institute, a dedicated research unit developing a unique body of applied research on infrastructure investment from the perspective of large asset owners. He joined EDHEC in 2012 after 10 years of private sector experience in the infrastructure finance field, and direct involvement in more than USD6bn of transactions. His research work focuses on asset pricing applied to highly illiquid assets and the stochastic modelling of cash flows in infrastructure projects. He has published papers in economics and finance journals, recently co-authored a book on the valuation of unlisted infrastructure equity and debt investments and is a regular contributor to the press.
He is a member of the editorial board of the Journal of Alternative Investments. He holds a PhD in Finance (King’s College London) and degrees from the London School of Economics, the Sorbonne, and Sciences Po Paris. He is a regular contributor to the G20 working group on long-term infrastructure investment, has advised the European Occupational Pensions and Insurance Authority on the prudential treatment of infrastructure investments and also represents EDHEC on the Advisory Board of the Global Infrastructure Facility of the World Bank.