- 2019 Global Infrastructure Investor Survey – Benchmarking
- The Pricing of Private Infrastructure Debt – a dynamic approach
- EDHEC Research Insights
- Research for Institutional Money Management – Fall 2018
- 2018 EDHECinfra Research Insights
- 2018 EDHEC Research Insights: Infrastructure Investment Special
- Investor perceptions of infrastructure, 2017
Jing Li is a senior analyst and Deputy Head of data collection studying infrastructure markets and the financials of infrastructure firms. She has prior experience in a Big 4 accounting firm auditing companies in several sectors including energy and technology. She holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance) from the University of Queensland and is an associate member of CPA Australia.