- ESG Reporting and Financial Performance: the Case of Infrastructure
- The Infrastructure Company Classification Standard
- Research for Institutional Money Management – Fall 2018
- 2018 EDHECinfra Research Insights
- 2018 EDHEC Research Insights: Infrastructure Investment Special
- Take the Next Exit – A Case Study of Road Investments Gone Wrong, Spain, 1998-2018
- Calibrating Credit Risk Dynamics in Private Infrastructure Debt
Tim Whittaker is an Associate Research Director at EDHEC- Infrastructure Institute. He was awarded his PhD in Finance from Griffith University in 2013. His research interests are infrastructure finance, Public Private Partnerships and asset pricing. Prior to completing his PhD he worked for five years as a corporate finance analyst in Australia. In addition his holds a Master of Business (Financial Management) from Queensland University of Technology and Bachelors of Economics and Commerce from the University of Queensland.