- The cost of international sanctions to investors in Russia’s airports
- The choice of performance test benchmark of Superannuation funds’ investments in infrastructure
- EDHECinfra Research Insights – July 2020
- Research for Institutional Money Management
- EDHEC Research Insights – Infra Special
- EDHECinfra Research Insights – June 2019
- ESG Reporting and Financial Performance: the Case of Infrastructure
Tim Whittaker is Research Director at EDHECinfra.
He was awarded his PhD in Finance from Griffith University in 2013. His research interests are infrastructure finance, public private partnerships and asset pricing. Prior to completing his PhD he worked for five years as a corporate finance analyst in Australia. In addition, Tim holds a Master of Business (Financial Management) from Queensland University of Technology and a Bachelors of Economics and Commerce from the University of Queensland.
He leads our team of financial analysts. 15 years in infrastructure investment research. EDHEC-Risk, QUT & Deloitte alumnus