"Anything that works to allow us to develop measures of risk and more sophistication in terms of modelling is definitely the direction we want to go."
Paul Shantic, Calstrs, EDHECinfra Days 2019
Since 2016, EDHECinfra Days brings together advanced research and quantitative techniques to the world of private, illiquid infrastructure investment.
EDHECinfra Days is a two-day conference bringing you the latest empirical research on the infrastructure asset class.
Day one is a dedicated half-day executive masterclass for asset owners and managers entitled Investing Transparently in Unlisted Infrastructure.
Day two is a full-day conference mixing panel discussions and breakout stream sessions conducted by our senior researchers addressing the following themes:
• The Role of Unlisted Infrastructure in the Total Portfolio
• Achieving Diversification: What Does it Take?
• Understanding Infrastructure Companies: Operational Leverage, Monopoly and Dividend Payouts
• Deep Infrastructure: Machine Learning and ESG Impacts and Risks in Infrastructure Investments
• The Evolution of TICCS: the classification system of infrastructure investments
2020 June 11-12
etc. 200 Aldersgate St, London EC1A 4HD, UK
Get the 2019 Slides
"I’m very glad the EDHECinfra indices are here and that we are able to get more data on infrastructure investment performance."
CLAES NORDENGREN, QUANTITATIVE RISK, FIRST SWEDISH NATIONAL PENSION FUND, EDHECinfra DAYS 2019
thu11jun9:00 am4:00 pmFeaturedEDHECinfra Days 2020Day 1: Masterclass and Index Demonstrations9:00 am - 4:00 pm etc. venues ST. Pauls, 200 Aldersgate, London EC1A 4HD Event Organized By: EDHECinfra speaker(s): Frederic Blanc-Brude, Abhishek Gupta
This year's program
- Which benchmarks for infrastructure investors?
- Rewarded risk factors in infrastructure investments
- The relative performance of infrastructure debt and equity vs other asset classes
- Modern asset pricing for unlisted infrastructure
- Forecasting cash flows in infrastructure projects
- Portfolio construction with illiquid assets
- The ESG characteristics of infrastructure investments
Download the full program here
“The EDHECinfra indices bring a lot of information to the market, which has not been available before."
Laurence Monnier, Head of Research, Aviva Investors, EDHECinfra DAYS 2019
What is EDHECinfra Days like?
More than 70% of attendees want to return each year
90% of attendees rate the content highly or better
75% of attendees give the event a high promoter score
Sponsors of 2019 EDHECinfra Days
Become a sponsor of EDHECinfra Days
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Download the call for sponsorship here