EDHEC days 2017
june 7 (Wednesday) - 8 (Thursday)(GMT+00:00) View in my time
Grange Tower Bridge Hotel
45 Prescot St, London E1 8GP
Organised by academic research centres for the benefit of professionals, the EDHEC Days is an annual conference taking place in London, which presents the research conducted by EDHEC-Risk Institute &
Organised by academic research centres for the benefit of professionals, the EDHEC Days is an annual conference taking place in London, which presents the research conducted by EDHEC-Risk Institute & EDHECinfra and discusses it with the institutional investment and fund manager communities.
The conference enables participants to:
- Gain access to the latest conceptual advances and research results in investment, risk management and infrastructure.
- Discuss their implications and applications with researchers who combine expertise of advanced financial techniques with a sound awareness of their industry relevance.
The event is structured to appeal to institutional investors, traditional and alternative investment managers and policy-makers.
During those two days, conferences will allow professionals to review major industry challenges, explore state-of-the art investment techniques and benchmark practices to research advances.
On day one, the EDHEC-Risk Conference will focus on investment solutions and will present studies aimed at institutional investors about these specific topics:
- Smart beta in fixed-income
- Retirement investment solutions
- Harvesting volatility pumping benefits
- Multi-dimensional risk and performance analysis
- Alpha and beta portfolios
On day two, the EDHECInfra Conference will focus on building benchmarks for infrastructure investors:
- Listed infrastructure vs private infrastructure
- Measuring performance of private infrastructure debt
- Cash flow volatility and correlations
- Calibrating credit risk metrics
- Preview of the world’s first European broad market private infra benchmarks
In addition to the EDHEC Days, L’AGEFI will also organize a second major event dedicated to professional and institutional investors : L’AGEFI Days : Indexing, ETF & Smart Beta.
This event will be a unique opportunity to discuss the following topics :
- Regulation overview
- ETF Liquidity
- Smart Beta and Factor Investing
- Robo-advisors vs wealth management
- Institutional investing in ETFs
The conference will also give you the opportunity to discover the results of the latest European ETF and Smart Beta Survey.
Frederic Blanc-Brude, Majid Hasan, Qi Wang, Silvia Garcia, Tim Whittaker