infraMetrics Workshop 2023, Munich
2023thu16mar9:00 amthu11:00 am9:00 am - 11:00 am(GMT+01:00) View in my timeHotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski München, Maximilianstraße 17, 80539 München, GermanyinfraMetrics Workshop 2023, Munich
Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski München
Maximilianstraße 17, 80539 München, Germany
(Thursday) 9:00 am - 11:00 am(GMT+01:00) View in my time
This workshop on March 16, 2023, in Munich is designed for investment professionals that already invest or want to invest in unlisted
This workshop on March 16, 2023, in Munich is designed for investment professionals that already invest or want to invest in unlisted infrastructure equity or debt. InfraMetrics® was created by the EDHEC Infrastructure Institute and launched in 2019 and is the result of a decade of work collecting data and building robust valuation and risk measurement tools for unlisted assets. Today it is used by numerous investors including prominent European plans.
During the workshop, Dr. Frederic Blanc-Brude, director and founder of EDHECinfra, will discuss the following use cases:
- Deciding to invest in infrastructure / fundraising: understanding the characteristics of the asset class, defining a strategy and an asset allocation, documenting expected yields: assessing cash flows and risk factors (betas), estimating the market price of risk (market yield and risk premia)
- Selecting assets to invest in (and exit later): assessing cash flows and risk factors (betas), estimating the market price of risk (market yield and risk premia), paying the right price (expected returns and the cost of capital), keeping track of the portfolio (portfolio construction, position keeping, performance benchmarking), and exiting investments
- Selecting a fund manager / pitching and reporting to LPs: mapping your strategy to the market for funds, quartile rankings of infrastructure funds
- Reporting performance and risks: yield (income) benchmarking, risk-adjusted performance benchmarking, regulatory risk reporting (prudential models, product risk scores), liquidity risk measurement and management
- Sustainability risks: scientific and robust climate and social risk metrics for infrastructure investors
Please RSVP to book your place.
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP